Add Gnosis Safe Wallet To Your Enzyme Account
When you add a wallet to your account, you need to sign a message with that wallet to prove that you have control over that wallet.
Adding a Gnosis Safe wallet to your Enzyme account is slightly more complicated, because signing a message with a Gnosis Safe wallet is an actual transaction that needs to be sent to the blockchain.
Here are the detailed steps to add a Gnosis Safe wallet to your Enzyme account:
- 1.Sign up / Sign in to your Enzyme account.
- 3.Go to your account profile and click on the "Start Adding Wallet" button.
- 4.A modal will appear where you need to click on the “Sign with Wallet” button.
- 5.Check your Gnosis Safe, the transaction to sign the message should appear there. Click on the “Submit” button.
- 6.All the required number of wallets need to sign the proposed transaction in Gnosis Safe, and the transaction then needs to be executed in Gnosis Safe.
- 7.Once the transaction has been executed, you will need to copy some transaction details. Copy the hash string of the “Sign Message _data(bytes): 0x[someLongHash]”. (You would copy 0x[someLongHash])
- 8.Go back to the Enzyme App. If the modal to start adding a gnosis-safe wallet is still open ("Start Adding Wallet"), please close it.
- 9.Click on the “Finish Adding Wallet” button.
- 10.Complete the modal by adding a wallet name/label and paste the hash string you copied in step 7 above in the message hash field and click on the “Submit” button.