Gnosis Safe - Polygon
- 2.On the top right corner, click on Connect Wallet and select WalletConnect.
- 3.Below the QR code, click on “Copy to clipboard”.
- 5.Navigate to Gnosis Apps > WalletConnect.
- 6.Paste the QR clipboard you have previously copied at step 3 and make sure that it connects successfully to Enzyme.
- 7.Go back to the Enzyme App, you will see that your Gnosis wallet is now connected.
- 8.Now you can continue the process of creating a vault. For an in-depth explainer of all decisions that you need to make creating a vault, you can watch this video.
- 9.Once you have completed the vault creation process and you submit the transaction, make sure you have the WalletConnect app open on your Gnosis. You will not receive the transaction request to approve if you don't have your WalletConnect App open on Gnosis.
If you are using Ethereum mainnet, don’t click on Open Dapp, instead, click on “keep using WalletConnect”.
Gnosis Safe Approval transactions take time and depending on how you have set up your gnosis safe wallet, you may need additional extra steps. It can be slow and inefficient to pass the multisig threshold every time you need to do a trade or interact with a DeFi protocol on Enzyme. So we’ve come up with a way to delegate trading to one address. The owner of this address can be a bot, a company’s trader or an assigned group delegated by a DAO.
In order to delegate trading to one (or more) addresses, go to the Settings tab from the Vault Manager Launchpad and scroll down until you see Delegate Trading. Enter the Ethereum address and the add user address and submit the transaction. Now just go back to the Gnosis Safe app and repeat the steps provided earlier. Ask the multisig owners to log in with their address, connect via Wallet Connect and sign the pending transaction.